Use a special testing instrument to comprehensively test the action of the detector in stages and batches and confirm the display of the light, and test whether the action of the smoke detector and heat detector is sensitive.
2. Check whether the main control screen is normal, whether the detector action in a certain area is correctly displayed when there is an alarm signal, and whether the alarm bell buzzes.
3. Test the manual call point alarm button, whether the alarm bell can be activated, and whether the alarm area displayed by the fire center is correct.
4. Check whether the input and output display functions of the main control panel and linkage control panel are normal, and clean and maintain them thoroughly.
5. Check whether the communication and control signals between each interface (module) and the peripheral equipment of the system are normal, check whether the output voltage of the interface (module) is normal.
6. Check the working status of the working battery pack and charger, and check whether the voltage and other parameters of the spare battery meet the requirements.
7. Check whether all terminals of the system equipment are loose, damaged or fall off.
8. Carry out 1-2 charge and discharge tests on the backup power supply, and 1 to 3 times the automatic switching test of the main and backup power supplies regularly.
9. Clean the smoke detectors and heat detectors regularly, clean them if necessary, make sure that the alarming is sensitive.
10. Check regularly whether there are garbled characters in the control program of the alarm panel, make sure the normal function of the panel.
11. Test whether the grounding resistance of the alarm system meets the requirements, and make records regularly.